Sunday 16 August 2009

Wrapped - IF




My name is Lilly Summer.
Mummy and Daddy like to keep me warm ALL the time!
When I wake up Mummy helps me put my clothes on.
When we go out Daddy wraps me in my coat AND my hat AND my mittens AND then he even puts a blanket around me in my pram!
When we get home Daddy takes my outside clothes off and gets me ready for bed in lovely loose pjamas,
Then Mummy wraps me up again in my sleeping bag!
Thats why I love bathtime, I get to be naked!
Until I'm wrapped in my towel!
xxx

13 comments:

  1. adorable! love the colors and those faces are delightful. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Absolutely wrap them at this age until they are able to start squirming and run away from your embrace!

    Ha! Enjoyed your story and the cute illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the name Lilly Summer ;)
    Sweet story and illos. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and cute well done and nice colors..seeta aorund

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so sweet!!! what a cute piece....nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is what mums and dads do *:) They wrap you in all the love they have for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sleeping lilly is my favourite!! what a beautiful suit, i want one! can i have one? please!! loving the colours and lilly's lovely lovely swirly curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the theme and love the patterned clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely!! love the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. I haven't done that in a while for my little ones. My youngest is 5. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Lilly's outfits! No wonder Mummy and Daddy like to wrap her up in these cute clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable...love the colors and patterns and that sweet little hat !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely true! Very sweet illustration, and such a happy character!

    ReplyDelete